♥ CHAISEAN

Hello ♥ I'm chaisean. Yea! That's me. That's it. :)



Nuffnang♥



Footprint ♥


DarLinksS ♥
Ah Hu
Alicia
Chea How
January
Jia Jia
Jian Hua
Kuo Wei
Monica
Po Po
Pui Ling
Simon Khoo
Vivian
Wei Loon


Nonsense ♥
August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 November 2012


Traffic ♥


Songs ♥

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Final Exam!! Tuesday, 16 August 2011 @ 15:47
18 hours to go... Till now, I had studied nothing. Still never feel nervous with it.
And now, not feeling well...

The past 2 days, went to Mc D for "study". But, not really study, just kept looking here and there, couldn't concentrate at all. And, almost everyday ate the sundae cone when I was there. Ya, met some classmates there too. *include ah gal*



alone.... xD

fb-ing.. been caught >.<

:)


 stupid face >.<


aunty, u mai dari mana mia har??  *don't kill me :P


good luck and all the best, everyone!!!
muakss ♥



Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.